Thursday, September 18, 2008

I stand people up now

So I accidentally stood up a semi-date because I was, of all places, at church. So I told him, "I was with another guy…you might know Him, His name is God." (Now I have to go back to church to confess that I just lied).

And the best part? I told him I am not usually like that, I never stand people up, and that I would call him on Wednesday to tell him whether or not I could hang out…and then my phone fell off a cliff. I don’t even know his last name to Google him. He would never believe me anyway, because I already could not hang out with him two weekends in a row because I had friends in town, and he thought they were “friends.” Sometimes when you fail, you fail big. As Nkaku and millions of other Amerian men always say, Go Big or Go Home. Does that apply here?

No comments: